Glen Rock Spine & Rehab believes in a big picture approach to healthcare and chronic diseases. Instead of simply masking the pain with opioids and drugs, we identify and address the root cause of your chronic pain to provide lasting relief. And instead of jumping right into surgeries, we focus on non-invasive and non-surgical solutions to chronic pain. Our solutions focus on improving your overall health and wellness while arming you with the tools to prevent future incidents using functional medicine at Glen Rock Spine & Rehab.
Improving overall health with Functional Medicine
What You Can Expect
- Step 1: Discuss your goals and concerns, and gain comprehensive information on your physical, emotional, and lifestyle behaviors.
- Step 2: Identify and address your specific lifestyle factors and environmental exposure.
- Step 3: Perform comprehensive diagnostic tests to identify the root cause of your imbalances and chronic diseases.
- Step 4: Curate a comprehensive and personalized treatment plan that addresses your existing imbalances and chronic conditions while preempting future problems.
- Step 5: Guide you towards a healthy lifestyle with the correct information and tools.
More About Functional Medicine
Functional medicine at Glen Rock Spine & Rehab is all about treating the whole person rather than just the individual symptoms. Your health and current symptoms are a result of the interactions between your various body parts. As such, instead of simply focusing on alleviating the symptoms of chronic pain or disease, we focus on holistic wellness to prevent its occurrence altogether. We focus on solutions that help manage various chronic conditions, such as heart disease, autoimmune disorders, diabetes, depression, and more. The most important aspect of functional medicine is balancing your physiological demands with your environmental exposure, lifestyle, and dietary habits.
Schedule Your Consultation
Glen Rock Spine & Rehab is a state-of-the-art pain management center focused on functional medicine and a holistic approach to pain relief. Our exceptional trauma-trained physiatrists use cutting-edge technologies and techniques to trace the root cause of your chronic pain and curate the ideal treatment plan for your specific needs. We also provide nutritional coaching and lifestyle remedies to improve your overall health, helping you prevent chronic pain. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your options for functional medicine in Glen Rock, NJ.