Chiropractic care is one of the most effective non-narcotic and non-surgical solutions for frequent headaches and migraines. Our team at Glen Rock Spine & Rehab, uses personalized chiropractic techniques to reduce the pressure on the nerves responsible for your headaches, reducing the frequency of migraines. Headaches and migraines can be caused by various triggers and underlying factors. Our highly skilled chiropractors always use advanced diagnostic techniques to recommend chiropractic solutions according to your specific type of headache.
Chiropractic Solutions to Headaches & Migraines
How does chiropractic care relieve headaches?
Chiropractic care can relieve all forms of headaches, including tension headaches, migraines, and cluster headaches. Most headaches are triggered by pinched nerves due to spinal misalignment or muscle contractions that pinch the surrounding nerves. Chiropractic treatments restore spinal alignment and free the pinched nerves, thereby alleviating the headaches triggered by nerve compression. Furthermore, chiropractic care can also relax the muscles, relieving headaches and migraine symptoms.
What do chiropractic treatments include?
Glen Rock Spine & Rehab always starts chiropractic treatments with comprehensive diagnosis and evaluations. Our trauma-trained specialists review your health history, discuss your symptoms, run physical tests, and visualize the underlying spinal structures using imaging technologies. After tracing the root cause of your headaches, our chiropractors curate the ideal treatment plan, i.e., the ideal techniques and therapies necessary to relieve the source of your headache.
Depending on the root cause of your headaches, your treatment may include the following:
- Chiropractic Treatment: Our chiropractors make manual adjustments to your spine and joints to free the pinched nerves responsible for headaches.
- Massage Therapy: A therapeutic massage improves blood circulation, relieves stress, and reduces musculoskeletal tensions, improving the results of your chiropractic care.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture involves inserting thin needles into strategic locations on your body to activate your body’s healing activities to reduce headaches.
- Nutrition Counseling: Dietary and lifestyle changes can reduce the frequency and severity of your migraines and headaches. We provide nutrition counseling to alleviate your headaches.
- Physical Therapy: Our physical therapist works with you to recommend exercises that alleviate headaches and migraines.
Visit Glen Rock Spine & Rehab
Glen Rock Spine & Rehab is a state-of-the-art pain management center specializing in comprehensive, personalized, and non-invasive solutions to back pain, headaches, and migraines. We use cutting-edge technologies to trace the root cause of your headaches and curate the ideal chiropractic solutions. Our trauma-trained specialists may also recommend massage therapy, acupuncture, physical therapy, and other solutions to encourage your body to heal itself, alleviating the headaches. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your chiropractic treatment options in Glen Rock, NJ.